Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hot Pink Zebra Cake

3 Tier 6 Layer Birthday Cake with French & Swiss Meringue Buttercream Frosting.
Top Layer is "zebra cake," middle tier is chocolate cake with dark chocolate filling and bottom layer is vanilla cake with buttercream filling.
Close up
Back of cake
Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

idesign said...

this is amazing!!! :D

More Entertaining Women said...

Wow! Now THAT is a wonderful cake! Beautiful! Love the color/pattern combination. Darling!

Entertaining Women said...

Bravo! Beautiful as always, and I know that it tastes wonderful, too! Cherry Kay

Ginger said...

I LOVE this cake! I just popped over from the comment you left on my blog and I am loving your blog!

Nicole said...

I love this cake! I'm interested to begin cake decorating myself. What frosting do you use for both the smooth layer on the cake and the piping? I'm excited to try some of these things you have posted! Thanks for your inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails