Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, August 8, 2010

What a Great Party!

Thanks so much to all of you that shared your lovely packages at our first ever party. I've had such fun looking at all of the creative ideas as well as making some new friends who enjoy wrapping gifts as much as I do! It was not an easy task, but I pick a few items to highlight here today.

Heather at Dragonfly Designs created these adorable sour cream packages for party favors for a Mad Hatter's Party she hosted.  Does she have a tutorial for these?  Or is this something everyone knows how to do but me?!?

Mel at Bliss Bloom Blog upcycles her children's artwork by using it in creative ways to decorate packages.  Grandparents eat this kind of stuff up!

NancyCreative shared this lovely basket she put together as a birthday gift for a friend.  The flowers all came from her very own garden.

Over at The Craft Cave, Brooke went above and beyond for teacher appreciation!  She not only made a party favor cake for each of her children's teachers, but she also made the teachers an extra one to share with their teacher friends!  Nice!  Pretty sure the teachers fight over who gets her kids for the following year.

OK, these are just so doggone cute!  (Sorry folks, had to say it!)
I'm sure Max, Lilly and Peanut all agree that their "mom" Christy at from Glitter to Gumdrops is pretty AWESOME!  This isn't her only sweet treat for her pups...be sure to check out all of her other treats!

Megan at Fowl Single File gave these sweet treats as party favors for friends who stopped by their housewarming party.  You can make these little pies ahead of time, keep in the freezer and have the most wonderful treat ready at a moments notice .

Thanks for making this such a fun first party!
Let's do it again next month!
smiles!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you so much! I love making these cake favor boxes. The teachers did love them. I am making some for my Sisters baby shower right now. I thought your pretty packages party was a huge success. Lots of great ideas!
Thank You!
Brooke
thecraftcave.blogspot.com

Home and Heart said...

What great ideas!!

Christy said...

Thanks so much for highlight my pupckers! I absolutely loved allll the ideas! This is right up my alley, and I can't WAIT to head back over next month and see what sort of creativity is 'unwrapped.' ;)

Fowl Single File said...

Aw. Thanks for featuring my cute little pies! I will display your featured button with pride!!

Homemade Heather said...

LOL What a great party! You can find the sour cream container tute on splitcoaststampers.com - it's linked to one of my posts... somewhere LOL Thanks a bunch!

Bliss Bloom Blog said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I'm grabbing a button right now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails