Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mini-Care Package ~ Day 2

My sweet goddaughter is at camp until next week and I HAVE to send her things.  It was always such fun getting mail at camp...especially mail with some kind of treat in it! 

While checking out the camp's posting of daily pictures, I've notice my sweet goddaughter is looking awfully hot.  Her face is flushed and her hair is damp all along her hair line.  Auntie Jami thinks she needs to pull that beautiful chestnut hair that falls just below her shoulders back into a ponytail. 

OK, so I know you've seen these a MILLION times out there in blog land, but I had to show you my efforts!  I used the tutorial at V and Co. and I highly recommend it.  They were super easy to make and I think they turned out SUPER cute, too! The green & white fabric and the green buttons were on sale at Hobby Lobby this week  (I think the ribbon was, too, but I already had the ribbon,) which was great because those are the colors of her tribe.

 Hoping they're not too froo-frooee for camp. 

smiles!!

Fun places to link:
Fireflies & Jellybeans
Strut Your Stuff Thursday at Somewhat Simple

2 comments:

Home and Heart said...

SO darling!! She will LOVE them!!

Entertaining Women said...

You came up with the perfect 'sus'prise for Olivia...so cute. Cherry Kay

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails