Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pretty Cool Camp Bracelet

So yesterday, I mentioned to you that my goddaughter has gone to camp.  I want to send her a few things while she's there, but I'm seriously limited in the cash department right now.  Her mom told me that her tribe's symbol is the arrow and that their colors are green and white. While I was out running errands today, I kept my eyes open for items I could use to make her a little something.  Well, look what I found.
The pewter arrow charm was $.88 at Hobby Lobby and the wooden bead bracelet was $1 at Wal-Mart.  I added a jump ring I already had and voila!  Pretty cool camp bracelet if I say so myself!  It took me less than 1 minute to make.  Hope she likes it!
Smiles!!!

Fun Parties I'm linked to:

2 comments:

Home and Heart said...

Thoughtful for sure! I am bet she loves it!!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I love this--simple and a great keepsake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails